Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Outsourced" and new customers :-)

On Election Day, my friend Michele and I met a woman that was so impressed at my scarves and neckwarmers that she wanted to donate some buttons to me in exchange for two items for herself and her daughter.  I made them and shipped them out just before Thanksgiving.  On Wednesday night, the daughter called thanking me for her item and asked me to make her a matching hat, to which I created, delivered, and collected payment on Thursday afternoon.  Keshia, the daughter, enjoyed her hat so much that she passed my cards around to her friends and co-workers - within a couple of hours, she called me again placing an order for a custom-made black, white, and hot pink neckwarmer and matching hat/ tam!


I'm very excited about the growth of my business, but I'm especially happy when customer trust my customer service. I've made the hat now, so I'm off to have some lunch and design the neckwarmer.....I'll be watching a movie called "Outsourced" on Netflix!

No comments:

Post a Comment