Thursday, December 30, 2010

Why I am who I am....

Let me explain a bit of who I am....

My name is Shauna L. Howard.  I am a student at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA where I study classical voice and opera.  During the holidays and any large breaks of time away from school, you can usually find me in NC with my family with some yarn crocheting something.

I'm learning that I'm stylish even when I try not to be.  I enjoy being a minimalist in most every facet of the description.  At my age, I'm learning how to live a life of quality over quantity.  I don't like to work.  I know what financial hardship looks like and I'm more afraid of being unhappy.  As long as I have access to food, shelter, entertainment, and an occasional phone call/ visit with my friends & family, I'm a happy gal.  For that reason, I opened a business selling my crocheted goods.  I wanted to provide resources for myself doing something that I enjoyed rather than making lots of money.  I may make a lot or I may make very little, but I am an attractive woman with an even more attractive personality that doesn't need much to be happy.

With that being said, I called my business Diva-In-Training Designs because, well, I'm studying to be a "diva".  One fuels and funds the other, so that's why I call it such.  Welcome to my life, my Bohemian, minimalist, music-loving, salsa dancing, crocheting, laughing because it's my hobby, happy, genuine life.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment